The New Year brings some exciting new opportunities for Westlake. Having survived through the recent capital project slow-down, we have hit the ground running, ramping up for upcoming projects.
This year we won't be satisfied by being good. This year we will all be working hard towards one goal, to be the best. To provide superior fabrication services to our customers. We believe in our customers and take pride in their successes.
Established in 2005, Westlake Industries is a privately owned diverse Canadian fabrication company specializing in providing quality pipe spool fabrication, pipe supports and assembly of skids and modules from a wide range of material.
We founded this company on 9 core values that remain the mainstay of our business relationships:
• We believe that Customer Satisfaction is paramount.
• We will listen to our Customers and understand their needs.
• We will plan ahead to deliver innovative, cost effective solutions.
• We are dedicated to safe, flawless execution and top quality results.
• We seek continuous improvement through aggressive, attainable goals.
• We aspire to set higher standards that others can only emulate.
• We will manage the environmental impact of our operations.
• We will conduct business with unquestionable integrity.
• We know our strength is in our people.
In looking back, I am most proud of what we together as a team and company have accomplished. We have grown into one of the largest pipe fabricators in the region with over 80,000 square feet of craned production capacity.
Obtaining the globally respected ISO, the European Union's PED and CE Mark and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Power Piping certificates has been another major accomplishment.
Upgrading our production capabilities with the acquisition of state-of-the-art fabrication equipment continues to be a focus. These innovative machines have allowed us to provide unparallel levels of fabrication services on behalf of our clients.
I am particularly proud of the dedicated team of professionals that we have been able to assemble. Each and every one of our staff is passionate about their work and our industry.
It is now time to look to the future. We as a company will continue to do what we do best. We will continue to demonstrate industry leadership at all levels. We will continue to seek out and implement production innovations. We will continue to strive for the very best in manufacturing excellence and we will continue to provide industry leading customer service and satisfaction.
We look forward to working with you to become an integral component in your supply chain.
Richard V. Westlake